Time of issue:2020-04-22 00:00:00
Important Milestones of CASTECH
CASTECH is IATF16949 certificated.
CASTECH expanded its grating production capacity for both optical communication and ultrashort pulse laser applications.
CASTECH completed company structural adjustment, and formed new crystals, optics and laser components divisions.
CASTECH expanded its production lines for laser components including high power isolators, Acousto-Optic Devices, Electro-Optic Devices etc.
CASTECH moved to the new facility.
CASTECH began to build its new facility of total 40,000m2
• Fujian CASTECH Crystals, Inc. was renamed as "CASTECH Inc."
• CASTECH completed IPO in China Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SSE:002222).
CASTECH expanded its production line of DPM crystals to 1 million pcs per year.
• CASTECH increased its capacity of optics production line.
• CASTECH was restructured to a joint-stock company.
CASTECH acquired 30% shares of Hangzhou Keting Optical Technology Inc. with registration capital of 21 million RMB.
CASTECH acquired 55% shares of Qingdao CRYSTECH Inc., with registration capital of 11 million RMB.
CASTECH passed ISO9001 international quality system authentication.
CASTECH obtained Japan patent (Patent No.2023845) for the LBO crystal component and its applications.
CASTECH succeeded in developing Nd:YVO4 and YVO4 crystals for the first time in China, and began the volume production.
• The LBO product from CASTECH was evaluated as one of ten most important laser products by American laser magazine.
• Fujian CASTECH Crystals Inc. was licensed to be founded officially, which entire capital was owned by FIRSM.
• FIRSM obtained China patent (Patent No. 88102084.2) for the LBO crystal component and its applications.
FIRSM obtained U.S.A. patent (Patent No.4,826,283) for the LBO crystal component and its applications.
The BBO product from FIRSM was evaluated as one of ten most important products by American laser magazine.
FIRSM offered the first BBO crystal to the customer.
FIRSM began to export PET, ADP, KDP and KAP crystals to the U.S.A. customer.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone