• Wide Temperature Bandwidth
• CASTECH’s standard coatings are available
• Custom designs for other sizes and coatings are also vailable upon request.
Single Wavelength Waveplates
Standard Wavelength (λ)：
Dual Wavelength Waveplates
Dual wavelength waveplate is widely used on Third Harmonic Generation (THG) system. When you need a NLO crystal for type II SHG (o+e→e), and a NLO crystal for type II THG (o+e→e), the out put polarization from SHG can not be used for THG. So you must turn the polarization to get two perpendicular polarization for type II THG. Dual wavelength waveplate works like a polarizing rotator, it can rotate the polarization of one beam and remain another beam's polarization. Also the dual wavelength waveplate can be applied to following systems：
• Type II SHG + Type II THG
• Type II SHG + Type I THG
• Type I SHG + Type I THG
For example: we use KTP as SHG type II and LBO as THG type II, but the polarization of output beam from KTP is not optimized for THG type II. When we use a dual wavelength waveplate as drawing, it can change the 532nm beam to a special angle polarization but not change 1064nm beam at all.
• Custom designs for other sizes ,coatings and holders are also available upon request.
• CASTECH's standard coatings are available upon request.
Add Other Product X